totally and completely drawn that way
Jessica Rabbit cosplay by Cassandra Cass
NOT stealing posts to put your name on them???
1. Chill the fuck out.
2. I reblogged the post. If I’d wanted to steal it as you claim, I’d have reposted the pics. (For the record, though, I find that behavior odious.)
3. You’re still listed as the source. I didn’t change it to point to myself as (too) many do.
4. I long ago modified my template to include the original poster and the person from whom I’ve reblogged something on every post. So anyone and everyone hitting the page can see your name in its insecure, automatically-generated glory.
5. Even without that, Tumblr has for at least a year inserted a link to the OP into reblogs that don’t manually include it. It’s on my post:
It’s also right there in your bug-up-your-ass reblog of my reblog:
6. I didn’t find the need to include your scintillating comments in my post, so I’d have removed them myself had somebody upstream not already done so.
7. How about worrying about people who are actually being weaselly and reposting stuff, instead of getting bent out of shape over people who are using Tumblr the way it’s designed to be used? (Or better yet, refer back to point #1.)10 months ago